Oh, Monique + Sam - you two have my heart.
The loveliest and most fun couple hosted the loveliest and most fun wedding at the absolutely gorgeous Willowdale Estate (it's perfect in every way, for real). On a perfect-weather summer day in August, M+S were married under twinkling string lights and a blue sky, amongst their handsome and fun-loving groomsmen, beautiful bridesmaids in mismatched dresses, family with happy tears and guests who danced the night away.
Never in my life have a seen a hundred people join a conga line to Let It Snow (...in the middle of August...) but there's a first time for everything, right? :) (I hear it was a family tradition of sorts!)
Much love to you and thanks for the amazing and BEAUTIFUL day, Monique + Sam!
- Photography: Daniela Dawson
- Venue and Catering: Willowdale Estate
- Flowers: Karla Cassidy Designs
- Invitations: Minted
- Baker: Icing on the Cake
- Dress: Vows, Watertown, MA
- Wedding bands: Shreve, Crump and Low
- Engagement ring: vintage
- Hair and Makeup: The Makeup Artists
- Ceremony band: Of An Oak
- DJ: Boston Live Events, DJ Greg
- Videography: La Rose Media